Questions to ponder and ask myself:
- Do I want to get a better grasp of my company’s localization efforts and make them more efficient?
- Do I like saving money on translation projects?
- Do I have a lot of technical translation projects?
- Do I feel that my translation or localization project requires a language professional familiar with my industry?
- Do I value premium customer service from my LSP project managers?
- Does integrity matter to me when choosing a language services provider?
- Would I like my LSP to advise me on ways to get the job done in the most efficient and cost-effective manner?
- Am I in the life sciences (biotechnology, biomedical engineering, medical devices, pharmaceuticals or prosthetics)?
- Am I involved with industrial manufacturing and/or engineering?
- Do I deal with government contracts?
- Do I need my website(s) translated into foreign languages?
- Am I a conference organizer or otherwise involved with the production of large, multilingual events?
- Have I, in the past six months, experienced less-than-ideal service or support from another LSP?
Am I ready to experience U.S. Translation Company’s white glove difference?
Ready for something different? The winds of change are blowing.
Clients often describe U.S. Translation Company as a breath of fresh air. But what makes us unique? It’s not our ISO / EN certification nor our commitment to quality. Such qualifications are now an entry point into the language services market. Let’s dig a little deeper to uncover some specifics.
U.S. Translation Company Values
U.S. Translation Company was founded on —and continues to operate on— the core values of integrity, respect, and discipline. Our individual employees each embody these values in their tireless commitment to serving our clients. Our corporate culture embodies them as well: we foster an atmosphere of dedicated, intensely focused camaraderie in which each individual works as part of a tight team, yet freely helps others. Even our corporate finances reflect our ideals. Through intense fiscal responsibility, U.S. Translation Company has grown steadily and profitably, and has done so without acquiring debt.
Unsurpassed customer satisfaction
Our famous white glove service has won us numerous loyal customers (we can boast a 98% client retention rate). For U.S. Translation Company, such service is just the way to do business. For our customers, it’s a drink of cold water in the middle of the Sahara. We achieve such superb service by empowering our world-class project managers to provide as much support as you, the client want from them. Need ideas for how to penetrate the Turkish medical device market? They know a fair amount about that, and can point you to additional resources. Alternatively, if you prefer as little contact as possible, they won’t have their feelings hurt.
We get it: every LSP claims to specialize in every industry out there. At U.S. Translation Company, we believe that in trying to serve everyone, a language services firm winds up serving nobody well. Accordingly, we serve a few limited verticals, and we do so well. Because we focus on technical translation, interpretation, and localization of life sciences firms, manufacturers, and government contracts—which have significant overlap, and which share similar localization profile —U.S. Translation Company can fulfill their unique requirements with speed, precision, and a high level of concierge service.